Due to the expansion of our production at our yard in Zwartsluis, we are looking for an all-round mechanic.
What are you going to do?
In this full-time position you are responsible for independently installing all technical, electronic and hydraulic devices in our cruisers. You also carry out maintenance and repairs to our customers and trade-in boats.
What do we offer you?
- 4-day working week of 38 hours (Monday to Thursday);
- Salary: job grade 6, depending on education and experience;
- Employment conditions according to the HISWA-RECRON collective labor agreement;
- In case of suitability (first temporary contract) an employment contract for an indefinite period;
- An open and pleasant working atmosphere in a flat organization, with room for own initiative.
What do we ask?
- A completed MBO education (motor technology, electrical engineering);
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Experience in failure analysis;
- Accurate and eye for detail;
- Shipbuilding experience is a plus.
If the water sports industry appeals to you and if you meet our profile, please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'vacancy'.